Saturday, December 11, 2010

Yoder Family Photos

Meet the gorgeous Yoder Family - Brady, Jody, Addiley (4), and Tenley (2 weeks)!!! I don't know how I end up with such beautiful people, but I did yet again! After several emails back and forth about the location, we ended up at their home. And, I don't think we could have picked a better place. I love all the snuggles and how natural all the images are. Can't you just feel the love?! I know, I know - That was so corny. But really... Can't you?? :) I am so incredibly proud of these images! Hope you love them too!











                                                           
Thank you, little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Danielle - or Elle, as some call me. I've always had a passion for photography. So, in the Spring of 2010, I decided to begin my love-affair with it.

Followers